Thursday 11 October 2012

First chapter


1ST CHAPTER OF MY BLOG

INTRODUCTION

           
Hello everyone ^^ and very welcome to my new blog and this is my first time using this kind of thing so in another word I’m new to this!!!


First of all I’m going to introduce myself, my name is Chuah Boon Wei, 21yrs old (2012) living in Skudai, Johor Bahru. I’m taking a degree in University Technology Malaysia aka UTM, and this year it’s my second year already. This is what I giving chance to learn a new thing and powerful tool namely blog. Even I don’t know a single thing about it but I try to create my social blog. So my blog title is plantation so first part I’m going to share my experience in this field.


Why? Why I’m choosing this title for this blog? I’m choosing this title because in Malaysia has a good place to invest especially in plantation field. Another reason it’s because I being influence by my dad^^. Since when I was young, I was staying an estate namely Ladang Sungai Sungkai, 35600 Sungkai, Perak. This is where I grow, eventhough now I’m abroad but my <3 always staying there. Inside estate you almost can’t find any entertainment like online, shopping and… Growing at estate maybe boring for others but not for me, because when I staying my house I feel so cold and calm and it’s totally a good place to relax but still I need to leave my hometown to pursue my education so pretty sad. But someday I hope I can own a estate =] I know it’s hard so I urge investor like YOU, I really need your help to build my dream. Although I don’t know anyone will take a look on my blog or not but if you really wanna invest why don’t think about my ideas. Plantation is really good choice for all of you.


 My dad got told me before 10 acres can rear a family well. Personally my dad it’s a manager in estate, that why I love the way his work and love the nature^^. Though he not well in study even don’t have any certs but what my dad got is his valuable experience since he start learning at age of 21 and now he is 52yrs old and what he learn from others management in other estate. I’m really proud of my dad and he is the person that I very admire. Starting of his career he just a field conductor but somehow he did it like others but sometimes ourselves can’t compare to others this is what my dad told me. Even sometimes others manager and people will talk bad about him no matter in salary or what, I just hate them said so because my dad is much experience than them but since Malaysia all need cert so this it’s my dad weakest point that why people starting got their property but we just got nothing. I feel disappoint about employers. Is this the way they judge? Then I wanna tell them they were wrong!! Cert it’s just a paper and doesn’t mean anything but in the field what we talking is skill and exp to manage a large estate and not just writing in test and take A’s so it’s wrong!! Really wrong.

Even Genting holder in Malaysia also invest in plantation. Genting is a big company in Malaysia even they got their theme park at Genting Highland and Universal Studio Singapore they still invest in plantation field. Here it’s their link http://www.gentingplantations.com/plantation/index.htm and

Next Sime Darby Plantation Sdn Bhd’s operations in Malaysia is represented by 129 oil palm estates spanning over 314,294 hectares in Peninsular Malaysia, Sarawak and Sabah and 8,086 hectares of rubber plantation in Negeri Sembilan, Melaka and Johor in Peninsular Malaysia. Here http://www.simedarbyplantation.com/Sime_Darby_Plantation_in_Malaysia_.aspx. 

Lastly from what I know and see my dad manages estate. The profit really unbelievable, if you and your partner got >1000acres and you will know what I’m talking right now is all true.

Hope you all like my 1st blog n wish u guys having a good time and importantly you all can share your experience to me. I would like to appreciate your comments.

Thank you





        

No comments:

Post a Comment